Posted on 12 jul by Admin | 3 min read
Do you know why it is important to focus on children’s early years of education? Because according to neurological research done by the Best nursery schools in Bangalore and other cities around India, it shows that the starting years in a child’s life plays a key role in the children’s brain development.
Best play school in Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, and other cities have based early education that is necessary for children between the ages of 3 and 5. These educational programs are generally known as preschool, pre-kindergarten, daycare school, nursery school or simply known as early education. No matter the names that they’re called, they serve the same purpose, to get the children ready for elementary school.
Every child begins to learn about the things around them from a very early age which includes 3 phases:
1. Prenatal period
2. Perinatal period
3. Postnatal period
The education imparted to them results in making more connecting bonds with their parents and it also deeply affects their future physical, cognitive, social and emotional development. Focusing on the importance of early education in children’s lives is the best investment a parent or society to maximize and ensure every child’s well-being.
What purpose does an early childhood education serve?
1. Early education for children is similar to the training programs that are provided in preschool, pre-kindergarten, daycare school, nursery school.
2. During these training sessions, children will be imparted with social, emotional, cognitive and physical qualities that will help them to move towards a brighter future.
Through this article, you will be imparted with the importance/benefits of early childhood education.
1. Humans are social beings and socialization being the main concept should take roots in early childhood. That's why nursery schools are important as they provide a haven away from family, where children can meet other people of their age thereby sowing the seed of socialization and meaning of friendship in their minds. This helps children to gain and develop their self-confidence and eliminate their shy nature.
2. Early childhood education helps children on how to share things with other people, cooperate and so on. As a child, it is also critical to have a strong foundation laid in every aspect of their personality starting from an emotional, cognitive, physical, mental and social approach. To have complete holistic development teachers should be well-trained to identify where the child lacks and encourage them to improve those areas with interactive practical sessions.
3. Early childhood education that is given in preschool/nursery schools helps every child in learning how to behave more civilly towards other people and the environment around them. Respecting one another can also help a child improve on their teamwork skill and also help them to improve their attitude towards teamwork.
4. Our society is ever-changing and it is of great importance that the children learn and develop on how to become resilient as early as possible. These schools for children from 3 to 5 years of age provide challenging scenarios under professional guidance which helps the children to learn from their own experience.Back to Blog